Sunday, February 18, 2007

Aw Shucks ...

So, Roy went and nominated me for a Koufax in the Best Series category.
I might say "Gosh, ya shudtnna!" in my best Bert Lahr voice. Or I could snarl: "Where were the rest of you slugs?"

But the rules! The rules:

So ...
I admit to being honored out of my pea brain to be among such fine company. As Bob Kerr a veteran CBC announcer once said of Ian Alexander a young announcer who now is in the stratosphere of broadcasting house in Toronto:
"He's so frighteningly competent!"
Follow the link to start reading some of the most imperishable verbiage produced on the great wonder that is Blogtopia during 2006. Go here to start reading my Series on Myths Classic and Hard Won.
When voting time comes around be sure to vote for your favorite.
Thank you.
--ml
tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment